Public Speaking Tips on Visualizing Success
Fear of public speaking is one of the greatest fears of people all over the world. Visualize success before giving a speech with tips from a communications specialist in this free public speaking video.
Visualize yourself delivering a great presentation. Think of every detail.
- Visualize yourself walking up before your group standing tall, walking deliberately and looking confident.
- Visualize yourself looking at the audience, taking a pause for a full breath.
- Visualize yourself delivering a strong and confident introduction of yourself and topic.
- Visualize yourself delivering your information with fluency and engaging intonation patterns.
- Visualize the audience enjoying your presentation. See the interest and enjoyment in their faces.
- Visualize answering questions with confidence.
- Visualize a strong closing.
- Visualize applause.
- Visualize people or your boss approaching you and saying how well the presentation went.
- Visualize yourself looking pleased and proud of your delivery.
Join Toastmasters and find a club that you like to practise your speeches in a friendly environment. You are welcome to visit our Kampong Ubi Toastmasters Club if you are living in Singapore.