How to start a presentation?
Learn how you can start a presentation and get the audience’s attention and curiosity so as to make a great impression and engage your audience.
Learn 3 sentences to help you start a presentation.
The 3 sentences to help you start a presentation stated in the video are:
1. What do you think of when you see / hear…?
2. That’s exactly what most people would think.
3. What I think is…
Check out our previous postings on How to Engage Your Audience and Public Speaking Tips on How to Start Your Presentation too.
If you want to overcome stage fright and learn to speak with confidence, join a toastmasters club.
You are welcome to visit our Kampong Ubi Toastmasters Club if you are living in Singapore.
Tips for Public Speaking & Presentation Skills …
“One of the reasons that many people fear taking the podium is they are afraid of being the focal point of everyone’s attention.”
If you want to overcome stage fright and learn to speak with confidence, join a toastmasters club. You are welcome to visit Kampong Ubi Toastmasters Club if you are living in Singapore.
Here are 10 tips for helping you to do better for your next presentation:
- Take the time to prepare well for your presentation.
- Begin and end your presentation on time.
- Know your audience.
- Dress appropriately for your audience.
- Have a backup plan for visual aids used in your presentation.
- Tone down information overload.
- Don’t use inappropriate humor.
- Vary your speech tones.
- Relate your topic back to your audience.
- Learning from your experience.
For details, check out the below video about 10 tips for Effective Public Speaking.