Mind Mastery – How To Power Up Your Speaking Skills With Your Mind
By Wekie Tay, BA, DTM NLP Trainer ( USA ),
NLP Master Prac.
Design Human Engin. Prac. ( USA ), Mind Mastery Prac. (Aust.)
American Management Association Certified Trainer
Everybody can learn the practical methods to maximize their mind powerfully, giving themselves a real edge over others, especially in speaking and communication. This Mind Mastery talk will allow you to discover more about the workings of your mind and most of all, how to make better use this valuable asset of yours to excel beyond where you are now, in public speaking and in life!
In this fun and highly interactive workshop, you will learn and discover:
– How to condition your mind well for speaking and your personal life
– The key behavior and thoughts to have a keener sense of direction in your thinking and speaking ability
– The simple steps to inculcate useful habits of the mind for better public speaking
– How to remove fear in communication and public speaking
– What you can do to easily influence others in your favor
– What is Mind Mastery Modeling and how its dynamic applications can pump-up your speech power instantly!
– How to powerfully maximize your natural talents in the art of public speaking and communication
– The best-kept methods to expand your mind powerfully beyond its current capabilities
– And Much, Much More…
Brief profile of Speaker:
- Wekie Tay, Distinguished Toastmaster
- Mentor of NUS Toastmasters, Telok Blangah Toastmasters and Nee Soon East Toastmasters
- He has been a Toastmaster for 11 years
- He is a Mind Mastery Practitioner
- Trainer and Consultant, conducts training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, sales negotiation and interpersonal relationships
- Enjoys learning about human interaction
Best workshop which normally cost thousand of dollars coming to you at a very special price because Division B is bringing it to you with the kind agreement from the speaker – Wekie Tay, DTM. This workshop is for everyone and anyone who wanted to learn the art of better presentation skills.
Venue : Leng Kee Community Centre (Near Redhill MRT Station)
Date : 24th November 2007, Saturday
Time : 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Cost : S$10.00 per pax
Sign up and reserve your seats TODAY to avoid disappointment.
Enquiry: William Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Club President 2007-2008
Kowloon-Singapore Toastmasters Club
I have signed up for the workshop. See you there! : )